I've become a bit of a kleptomaniac since becoming pregnant but have only been stealing my boyfriend's things. It started with his food, as anything he was eating looked much yummier than what I was having. Now I'm pinching his clothes - no mean feet considering he's 6'4" and I'm a mere 5' nothing. I've discovered his shirts are the most comfortable things. They're flattering and loose, have plenty of room for the bump and are in colours I love, possibly because I choose them for him! Today's look is all about loose casuals with a touch of glamour. I think casual clothes worn right can be the sexiest of all!
1. ASOS Maternity Boyfriend Jeans, £35
2. Top Shop Maternity White Grandad Blouse, £35
3. Juicy Couture Large Leather Satchel, £310
4. Carvela Ainslie Lace ups, £110
5. Butter London Nail Laquer Hoorah Henri, £12
6. Juicy Couture Oversized Toggle Bracelet, £50